Wednesday, January 19, 2011

csnstores.com Product Review- Part 2

I love it!  My order arrived today and I immediately went to work.  I ordered a Frieling- Acrylic Ice Crusher from csnstores.com.  They asked me to do a review of the product of my choosing.

My entire experience with csnstores.com was very good.  I ordered through a customer service representative via telephone.  My call we taken out of que in about 8 minutes.  The wait was not so bad, considering it was a Friday evening.  I have to admit I gave the representative a bit of a hard time to see how she would handle the pressure.  The customer service representative remained professional throughout the entire call.  My ice crusher arrived 5 days later.

It was packaged very nicely.  Bubble wrap and all.  My ice crusher was clean and unmistakable brand new! 

My plan is to make nutritious health food drinks poured over crushed ice.  I also just like eating ice!  My ice was perfectly crushed, but my first drink was a Jones Apple Soda.  My next drink will be much better for me. 

Thank you csnstores.com for contacting me.  I enjoyed working with your company. 
photo via: Chaplain Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment