Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Csnstores.com Product Review- Part 1

I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking healthy meals.  I have felt very close to memories of my mom because she was an excellent cook.  Alzheimer's took away her ability to cook years before she died and I forgot how much I loved being around her when she cooked.  The business of work and school, did not leave time for me to cook.  The meals I did prepare were quick and the amazing cooking experience escaped me.  I saw some really amazing counter height stools on csnstores.com, I was reminded of sitting in my mom's kitchen and the stools we sat on as she cooked.

Memories of her incredible homemaking skills surround me when I smell the aroma of food throughout my home.  My life is centering around home much more.  While I look for employment I have had an opportunity to reconnect with my inner homemaker.  My mom is closest when I am taking care of home and the people inside.  She would have loved shopping online at csnstores.com. 

I got an irresistible offer to do a review for csnstores.com.  I had to hold on to my credit card because they have everything you can imagine.  I was very impressed with their large selection of kitchen items.  I find myself needing special cooking tools to make the fun recipes I have been discovering.  I really like health drinks, smoothies and just plain ice chips.  That is why I have decided to review a really great and inexpensive kitchen appliance from www.csnstores.com.  I will let you know what I ordered when I do my review.  

I can not wait for my treasure to arrive, I hope it lives up to my expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment