Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cleaning an Oven with Easy-Off Oven Cleaner

photo via Google images
I recently cleaned my oven Easy-Off Oven Cleaner and it did an amazing job!  I wanted to clean my oven for the new broiler pan and rack I purchased.  Now I feel like I have a whole new range. 

I sprayed my oven and broiler before I went to bed and whipped it clean in the morning.  As a final touch I whipped my oven down with an SOS pad and now it is spotless.

The best part of using Easy-Off was the smell.  There were not real heavyfumes.  I used the fume free formula and I was happy with the results.

I recommend using Easy-Off Oven Cleaner, Fume Free to clean your oven!

Here are some photos of the finished product.  I did not plan on doing this review or I would have taken before photos.  But the product worked so well, I had to share my experience!  I did this review of my own free will, I was not approached by the manufacturer. 
photo via Chaplain Donna
photo via Chaplain Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment